Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I Promise Myself...

I Promise Myself...

-To be so strong that
nothing can disturb my
peace of mind.

-To talk health, happiness,
and prosperity to every
person I meet.

-To make all my friends
feel that there is
something worthwhile in
them.

-To look at the sunny side
of everything and make my
optimism come true.

-To think only of the best,
to work only for the best,
and to expect only the best.

-To be just as enthusiastic
about the success of others
as I am about my own.

-To forget the mistakes of
the past and press on to the
greater achievements of
the future.

-To wear a cheerful
expression at all times and
give a smile to every living
creature I meet.

-To give so much time to
improving myself that I
have no time to criticize
others.

-To be too large for worry,
too noble for anger, too
strong for fear, and too
happy to permit the
presence of trouble.

-To think well of myself
and to proclaim this fact
to the world, not in loud
words, but in great deeds.

-To live in the faith that
the whole world is on my
side, so long as I am true to
the best that is in me.

No comments: