Wednesday, October 27, 2010

bridge game

You shouldn't compare
yourself to others they are
more screwed up than you
think.

Sex is like a bridge game if
you don't have a good
partner you better have a
good hand .

You better put a condom on
if you're gonna act like a
dick you need to dress like
one .

Take my hands and hold me
close and keep you're eyes
on mine
together we stare our eyes
locked unscared
reluctant with my feel i
slowly come near
first word came free my
lips ahead of my mind my
baby finally smiled then i
knew his mine
No matter how much you
tell yourself you ’re over
someone, your heart knows
the truth.

True love is like a man
playing chess always afraid
of losing his queen.-Soren
Kierkegaard

If someone wants to be
part of your life, they'll
make an effort to be in it.
- R. Rabin

No comments: