Wednesday, May 5, 2010

me

I can be quite shy and it might take me a while to really open up and be myself to new people. I am honest and hate two-faced people; I will tell the truth whether or not the answer is not what the people want to hear, but to a limit; I won't be brutally honest just for the sake of it.

I think I have a very good if sometimes strange sense of humor and can't pinpoint it; It's not just wacky humor I love, it's satirical, edgy, dry, sarcastic, rude and gentle; as long as it's funny. I've been told that I'm quite funny and I suppose I am, not at telling jokes but more one liners and obscure scenarios me and my friends come up with.

I love music and again I can't pinpoint a certain genre. I particularly like the retro and old school dance whether it be 80's cheese or early 90's dance. Films and TV is another love of mine.

Ideally I would like to meet someone who has a sense of humor like me, who likes to go out but is also okay with staying in and having a quiet night in.

I like to learn new things so maybe someone who can keep me interested, teach me new things and maybe start a hobby together. Looks are not important to me, as long as you're fun to be with then that would be fine.

No comments: