Wednesday, May 5, 2010

likes

Everyone says that love hurts, but that's not true.Loneliness hurts.Rejection hurts.Everyone confuse these things with love, but in reality,LOVE...is the only thing in this world,that covers up all the pain and makes us feel wonderful again...


Nothing special 2 say 'cos I'm not a special person! I'm only a human being who also makes mistakes, stupid mistakes by sying immature thngs. I admit I was wrong & I just hav 2 wait 2 b forgiven, when? Whenevr & Whatevr it takes that's my sacrifice


To someone i loved, someday, someone's gonna love me the way, i want you to need me. someday, someone's gonna take your place One day i'll forget about you You'll see, i won't even miss you Someday, someday..."

I am nothing special of this I am sure. I am just a common man with common thoughts. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But I loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, that has always been enough


'When you are successful always remember that sometime, somehow,someone, gave you a lift that started it all and you are indebted for life until you help five other person the way you were HELPED!!!

Have you ever stopped and wondered why the people added you to their “Friends List”? Was it because of your profile (maybe), your photo, or just to make the list longer (probably). Some will never send you a message or say 'Hi'; even worse, they will never read what you send to them. Forward this to the people on your ...list, see who responds! Send this heart to all the people you really love. KEEP AN EYE ON.

be who you are and say what you feel coz those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind..........

LOVE Something for Someone, Never LOVE Someone for Something, because in life Someone will leave you but Someone will always live with you...

No comments: