Friday, February 15, 2008

My unfathomable heart cock crows have emanated & the sun rose up, your piece has dimmed to my wilt, & there it is trapped. Hoping for a windfall & providence like dust, for I could approach & confer with you at last. This magnum opus of mine I bequeath to you, with undying devotion that is incessantly true...I divulge a presentiment that I follow...& see a cryptic message underneath that can't be hollow, before this glorious day be done. Open your eyes look for the sun. Until the clouds that obscure the sky. Have faded away & persistently gone by. Put this masterpiece of mine high aloft above holding it like it would never be like a dove, for you to envisage what my heart fondles deep inside a sensation for eternity I would allow to reside. A love that lies deep into an unfathomable heart. That is subjected by an endless pedagogy of art. You are the only one above the rest. Who could pitch me in extreme euphoria & sadness? Mellifluously, I utter these words again...I love you, even if I’m in the middle of the den...

No comments: